Do you know about Portland Parks & Recreation’s $5 5K series?
Portland Parks & Recreation’s 5k Series are family-friendly 5k races that take place monthly from May through October at parks throughout the Portland area. These events are perfect for all ages and abilities and are geared toward first time and less experienced runners. The 5k Series is a fun and exciting way for the community to come together and support healthy lifestyle choices. Part fitness, part community gathering, all fun! Event staff and lively music will make sure that the participants and spectators stay engaged while participating in the 5k events. All participants are winners and are eligible for the after-event raffle.
Adults: $5 | Youth (17 and under): FREE
- Sunday, May 21 – Fernhill Park
- Sunday, June 11 – Lents Park
- Sunday, July 16 – Gabriel Park
- Sunday, August 13 – Laurelhurst Park
- Sunday, September 17 – Westmoreland Park
- Sunday, October 15 – Pier Park
- Kids Fun Run (age 8 and under) at 8:45 a.m.
- 5k for all ages beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Kids activities