Our school offers all meals at no charge to students and that means all students will automatically
receive P-EBT starting in July. P-EBT is money for buying food at home for students during the
summer. Oregon will send the grocery money to families to make-up for meals students missed while
schools and childcare were closed part-time or full-time during the 2020-21 school year. You can still
get “grab-and-go” or summer meals from the school while receiving P-EBT.
Find out how P-EBT works and learn more at pebt.oregon.gov.
- If your family receives SNAP, the P-EBT money will be added to your account.
- If your family does not receive SNAP, the state will send you an EBT card by mail. The envelope will be postmarked South Dakota. The card mailed to you will be reloaded in August and September.
P-EBT benefits are provided through Oregon Department of Human Services.
- Visit the Pandemic EBT webpage for more information.
- ODHS card replacement line 1-855-328-6715 or email, OregonTrailCardDHS.Replacement@dhsoha.state.or.us
- Email: EBTschoolmeals@dhsoha.state.or.us
- ODHS Hotline: 503-945-6481; Activated on July 1st. Assistance in many languages provided.