Hello, Lions! You should be hearing from your teachers next week and we’ll be starting online instruction on September 14th. More information about the district’s plan for the year is here. If you would like to learn more about our online learning platform, FuelEd, watch this video (Zoom link).
This week’s story is I Am Every Good Thing, by Derrick Barnes and Gordon C. James. It just came out this week! I bought a copy for the Lincoln Park Library, but I’m not sure when we’ll be able to check out books again, so here it is, just for you! (You can also check it out at the Multnomah County Library.) Enjoy ❤️🦁❤️
SEI has short-term rental assistance:
Visit www.selfenhancement.org/stra to apply or call (503) 972-3699
FREE Dental Clinics (Medical Teams International)
September mobile dental clinic dates in the Portland area. Patients must display NO risk factors for COVID-19.
Who is eligible? Patients who do not have dental insurance, are low income, or underserved, but they will not turn away a patient with emergency needs with no alternative options.
Cost of service? Free of charge.
For more info, please visit www.medicalteams.org/mobiledental
- The Multnomah County Energy Assistance Team is excited to share information with you about the Energy Assistance Stability Coronavirus Relief Program (EASCR). This new, one-time program is delivered through Multnomah County and is intended to “help prevent, prepare for, or respond to the coronavirus.” All EASCR funds must be spent by December 30, 2020. In order to be eligible for EASCR, households must meet the following program guidelines:
- Reside in Multnomah County
- At least one household member has been impacted by COVID-19 including, but not limited to loss of employment, reduction, or loss of income etc.
- Total monthly household income is at or below 80 Area Median Income (AMI)
- EASCR is a separate program from LIHEAP, OEAP and LIHEAP CARES and therefore other energy assistance payments received this program year will not impact eligibility for EASCR
- To be eligible, households are able to provide current (previous 30 days) documentation of gross income or proof on enrollment in any of the following programs: WIC, TANF, SNAP, SSI, Medicaid, OHP, LIHEAP or OEAP
- Amount of assistance is determined by individual household need but cannot exceed $1500. Assistance is available for electric (PGE/PPL), Natural Gas, oil and/or propane. Remote appointments are currently available. To schedule an appointment for EASCR please call 503-988-5910 or email email@example.com. Please refer to 211info.org for information about scheduling appointments for other energy assistance programs (LIHEAP, OEAP, LIHEAP CARES).